Not available for sale in the U.S. May not be available in all geographies.
Perigee™ Transobturator Anterior Prolapse Repair System
Indications for Use
The Perigee™ System is indicated for the placement of a graft material in the anterior vaginal wall via the obturator foramen for the treatment of anterior vaginal prolapse.
Pre-Configured IntePro™ Lite Graft
- Low density (25.45 g/m2) type 1 polypropylene center graft mesh resulting in less material implanted while maintaining macroporosity for tissue ingrowth.1
- Perigee's graft configuration offers four-point fixation through the arcus tendenius, designed to provide Level II support.
- The IntePro Lite graft can be trimmed to meet the requirements of unique patient anatomy.
Patented Helical Needles
- Patented helical needles are designed to facilitate mesh positioning near the ischial spine using a lateral insertion approach with minimal lateral dissection.
- Fixation through the arcus tendenius eliminates the need for deep lateral suturing.
Adjustment Arms of Time-Tested Mesh
- Adjustment arms utilize the same mesh used in SPARC™ and Monarc™ for over a decade.
- Color-coded, narrow needle tip connectors are designed to minimize tissue trauma and provide simple and secure mesh attachment to the needle tip.
- Removable plastic sheaths allow for smooth passage through tissue while protecting the mesh arms.
- The Deep Connection Tool is designed to provide additional reach when connecting mesh arms.
- References available upon request