AMS Non-Inflatable Penile Implants
The AMS Spectra™ Concealable Penile Prosthesis is a sterile, non-pyrogenic, single-use implant that is tended for use in the treatment of chronic, organic, erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men who are determined to be suitable candidates for implantation surgery. The prosthesis consists of a pair of cynlinders that are surgically inserted into the penis. The prosthesis is positioned up for intercourse or down for everyday activities.
- Easy for you and your partner to use
- Simply bend the prosthesis to conceal
- Good option for men with limited dexterity
- Totally concealed within the body
- Generally the simplest surgical procedure
- Remains firm when not being used
- Less appropriate for patients requiring repeated cystoscopy
* Not available in all geographies. Please check with your physician or the AMS Patient Liaison for further information.
AMS Patient Liaison: