StoneLight™ Laser Therapy System
This innovative laser treatment of kidney, ureteral, and bladder stones offers the perfect balance between power and portability, performance and affordability, dependability and precision.
The StoneLightTM Laser Therapy System is a 15W holmium laser that includes indications for the treatment of kidney, ureteral, and bladder stones. It uses SureFlex™ holmium laser fibers with Black Hole™ Technology and DFLP laser polish.
Features + Benefits
- At 15 watts, the StoneLightTM Holmium Laser gives you the right amount of power to effectively fragment most stones.
- Standard 100/120/200/240V electrical requirements and a compact design enable easy portability.
- Holmium laser technology is the urologist’s proven choice for lithotripsy.
- To ensure optimal light transmission, the StoneLight system features an integrated Fiber Test Port that assesses the output of repaired or reprocessed fibers prior to the next use.
- Pin-point precision enables you to access difficult spaces while protecting surrounding tissue.
SureFlex™ Holmium Laser Fibers
To deliver energy to the treatment site, the StoneLightTM Laser Therapy System uses SureFlexTM Holmium Laser Fibers. With Black Hole technology, SureFlex fibers minimize damage to flexible scope lumen and laser optics.
SureFlex fibers are available in single-use and reusable configurations to meet the needs of many surgical scenarios. Available in a broad range of fiber sizes including 150, 200, 273, 365, 550, and 910µm. SureFlex fibers are compatible with a wide range of holmium lasers, including, but not limited to the StoneLight Laser System and Lumenis™† System.
- Laser type: pulsed holmium, YAG (THC:YAG) operating at 2.1µm wavelength
- Power to tissue: up to 15 watts
- Energy per pulse: 1.5 joules maximum
- Pulse duration: 350 microseconds
- Pulse rate: Variable, 5-12 Hz
- Aiming beam: 3 mW laser diode @ 635nm
- Beam delivery
- Low water (oH) quartz fiber optics
- 150µm to 550µm fibers available
- SMA connector
- 100/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, single phase
- 200/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps, single phase
- Cooling: air cooled
- Weight: 130 lbs (51 kg)
- Dimensions: 36’’ H x 14’’ W x 21’’ D (91cm x 36cm x 53cm)
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
The StoneLightTM laser system is intended for endoscopic, laparoscopic, and open surgical procedures involving incision/excision, vaporization, ablation, hemostasis, and coagulation of soft tissue and lithotripsy and percutaneous urinary lithotripsy of urinary, ureteral, and kidney calculi. The laser system is contraindicated when the patient is unsuitable for surgery, and where appropriate anesthesia is contraindicated by patient history. Possible complications include, but are not limited to, local and /or systemic infection, pain, chills, edema, hemorrhage, tissue perforation, or air embolism.
Prior to using these devices, please review the Operator’s Manual and any accompanying instructions for use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events.
The SureFlex laser fibers are intended for use in laser-based surgical applications, including, but not limited to endoscopic, laparoscopic, and open surgical procedures involving vaporization, ablation, coagulation, hemostasis, excision, resection, and incision of soft and cartilaginous tissue and surgical procedures involving vaporization, ablation, and fragmentation of calculi (urinary and biliary). Complications could include local and/or systemic infection, thermal damage to surrounding structures, local hematoma, dissection and perforation, tissue adhesion, distal tip detachment, and discomfort during and/or after energy application.
Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use and any accompanying instructions for use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events.
Healthcare Professional Resource Center
To help you and your patients optimize your experience with AMS products, we provide many helpful tools.
Here you’ll find a listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events, as well as additional product specific labeling.View Instructions for Use
Contact a sales representative.
There’s a sales representative in your region who can answer all your questions about AMS products and training opportunities. Locate them and start a conversation.Find Your representative
™† The denoted marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.